What's A Virtual Assistant...
"A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent entrepreneur providing
administrative, creative and/or technical services. Utilizing advanced technological
modes of communication and data delivery, a professional VA assists clients
in his/her area of expertise from his/her own office on a contractual basis."
International Virtual Assistant Association
There are many different definitions of a Virtual Assistant. Click here to learn more.
Who Uses A Virtual Assistant...
|Automobile Dealerships||Home-Based Businesses||Realtors|
|Business Coaches||Insurance Companies||Small Businesses|
|Chamber of Commerce||Internet Marketers||Speakers|
|Church Organizations||Life Coaches||Travel Agencies|
|Clubs / Organizations||Local Government||Veterinarians|
|Contractors||Massage Therapists||Web Designers|
|Corporations||Non-Profit Organizations||Many, Many More...|
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Virtual Assistant...
- You are able to focus your time on growing your business.
- You can spend more time with your family and friends.
- You save money because you don't pay for medical / dental benefits, vacations, holidays, sick time, personal time, taxes, overtime, office space, equipment, etc.
- You have no employee compliance issues. If you are unsatisfied with the work, you simply do not renew the contract.
- You only use our services when you need them ~ whether it be one hour per month or several hours ~ and you only pay for time and material used on your projects.
- Virtual Assistants have a vested interest in your business because if you don't succeed, they don't succeed.
Ways Your Business Can Use A Virtual Assistant...
Read 108 Ways to Use a VA
© 2006-2007 Patty Dost, Time Is Of the Es-Cents.
All rights reserved.